ing/pp + be +S
1. Speaking at today's lunch will be our local Congressman.
2. Staring at me were two beady little eyes.
3. Shot by nationalist guerrillas were two entirely innocent tourists.
4. Inclosed is my check for the amount due."
 Adv + be + ing/pp + S
5. Among the guest was standing John.
6. On the desk were piled books, magazines and newspapers.
7. In an envelop was tucked a fifty-dollar bill."
8. There are spoken in the world today some three thousand different languages.
=There are some three thousand different languages spoken in the world today.
(오늘날 전세계에는 약 3,000가지의 서로 다른 언어들이 쓰인다.)